Photographing MU students and employees is performed in order to issue identification cards and display personal photos in University information systems. Identification cards are used to demonstrate the respective person’s affiliation with MU. They are needed to enter selected buildings, lecture rooms, libraries, and other MU facilities.
The photographing takes place during the whole year (including holidays) according to the following schedule:
Wednesday: 10:00 - 11:00, Komenského nám.
Friday: 10:00 - 11:00, Komenského nám.
1st Wednesday of every month: 13:00 - 14:00, University Campus at Bohunice - FSpS
Komenského nám. 2 (former Faculty of Medicine building) room 139 (139C) ground floor, on the right
University Campus at Bohunice, Kamenice 753/5,building A34 (FSpS), room 206 second floor, on the right (mailroom).
Photographing is free of charge. It is not necessary to make an appointment for a regular photographing term.
* It is necessary to identify oneself by a valid passport or other identfication card.
* Photos sent by e-mail or on media are not accepted.
* In justified cases, a different time of photographing can be asked for using this application.
* The photo room at Komenského square (Komenského nám. 2) is not wheelchair accessible. Photographing with wheelchair access is offered in the Rector's Office Building at Žerotínovo square (Žerotínovo nám. 9) at individually agreed times. Please contact the persons listed below.
* The photo room at University Campus at Bohunice (FSpS) is wheelchair accessible.
tel.: 549 49 8346, 3377, 2111